The Licensing Administrator serves a critical function in supporting our Licensing Clerk with Life Insurance Advisors applying for their Provincial Licenses and Errors and Omissions Insurance.
This responsibility extends to managing renewals of these Life Licenses as well as tracking their individual CE Credits to ensure all personal development requirements are being maintained. In addition, this role would act as the Administrator for the Sales Academy with registration of courses and examinations for our unlicensed agents and reconciliation of monthly receipts.
Key relationships are held at both Neilson, and with our Insurance and Underwriting partners, which are essential in supporting the most effective application processes. This person works with integrity and is trusted to manage confidential tasks. This employee should have excellent organization and data management expertise. They are seen to be a positive, personable professional; adaptable and flexible to handle administrative tasks as well as well as maintain key working relationships with the advisors and supervisors.
This role would also serve as a backup for the Business Support Coordinator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Positively welcome new Advisors to the business to give a great first impression of Neilson and your support and service to their licensing needs
· Onboard advisors, requesting licensing data and overseeing paper documentation is completed
· Help Advisors be licensed in the most time effective manner possible across multiple Provinces as required by the business
· Help Advisors secure Errors and Omissions Insurance and renew certificates annually
· Assist with License and Insurance renewal notifications and support renewal applications
· Update SRS system, tracking sheets and advisor folders
· Assist with tracking and saving CE Credit hours of Advisors when received from them
· Back up to manage registrations of all courses and examinations for recruits into the Sales Academy
· Monthly reconciliation of corporate credit card expenses
· Process advisor refunds for expenses incurred by completing the Expense report
· Offboarding Sales Advisors when they resign or are let go from Neilson
· Must have insurance licensing experience within a life or similar regulated Insurance Industry
· Proven ability to interact over the telephone and face-to-face in a clear and professional manner
· Accuracy and attention to detail is required
· Skilled PC and Microsoft Office user
· Excellent organization skills
. Ability to work well under pressure and timelines
· Consistently demonstrate NFS values
· Relationship focused and able to deal with multiple stakeholders
· Takes pride in work performed
· Be able to prioritise workload to achieve results
· Time management
. Self-motivated and pro-active
· Be able to demonstrate drive and innovative thinking
· A flexible, adaptable approach to work
· Ability to deal with confidential information tactfully and with discretion
· Strong desire to help others achieve within a team environment
. Ability to embrace change
We are a Life insurance provider who offers a wide range of first class Life insurance products via multiple direct brands and corporate partnerships.
We believe in offering our customers straightforward life insurance. We aim to provide a comprehensive range of innovative products and deliver exemplary service levels to our customers and corporate partners, providing a consistently high quality, fully integrated customer experience.
We’ve been awarded Feefo’s top rating, the Trusted Merchant Gold Award, for our outstanding customer service. We’ll give you all the expertise and support so you can be outstanding in whatever you choose to do.